How many more days do I wait to feel safe?
How long will it take before justice is done?
Should I vanquish alone in this hell hole waiting for my day of revenge?
Should I keep crying for the lost that is never coming back?
Should I keep away the tears and smile?
Where do I find trust where everyone is a bounty hunter?
Where is victory when I take it away from another?
What is freedom when my mind is controlled by another?
What is the line between reality and truth?
Why should I wait for my turn when I may never see it?
Who is guilty and who is wrong?
Will I ever get the answers?
Let me out before I get drown in despair
Open the doors for me
Set me free and I will find my anwers.
I am bound by a world of lies and manic greed
I am fighting a battle within me
Between desperation and anger.
Like cancer the bitterness is spreading inside me
I look for relief in darkness
I stay awake looking at shadows
I wait for the first ray of dawn
I look for tranquility that I felt in my father's embrace
I am looking for comfort that I will never find.
No comments:
Post a Comment