In my mind,
I have killed you a thousand times and more.
I have killed you a thousand times and more.
As I cry in anger
I feel your life slowly ebbing away in pain.
I saw you beg for mercy like the little girl
Whose body you threw away the other day
And took away my space to be humane.
Now, I am haunting the deaths for answers
I feel your life slowly ebbing away in pain.
I saw you beg for mercy like the little girl
Whose body you threw away the other day
And took away my space to be humane.
Now, I am haunting the deaths for answers
I may never find.
I look for you in the faces around me,
You are there in my dreams
You are there in my dreams
With the mask of faces I know.
I wait for the moment
When I'll delight in your agony
And celebrate in your misery.
And celebrate in your misery.
No comments:
Post a Comment